Re: Trouble in setting up of KGDB

Hi Mohankumar,
    I used "patch -p0 <linux-2.4.2-2-kgdb-1.5.patch " command to patch kgdb
to kernel source(2.4.2-2 for Redhat 7.1).When I ran this command it patched
few files and showed the following message,

The text leading up to this was
-------
#ifdef CONFIG_X86_REMOTE_DEBUG
-------
-------
#endif
File to Patch:

It prompted to give file, when i skipped this ,it displayed following
message

1 out of 1 hunk ignored.
patching file /usr/src/linux-2.4.2-2/arch/i386/kernel/traps.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 49.
------
------
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip options.

Please help me in this regard,

Rupa