Procmail rules for kernelnewbies ml

Hi there, I just thought I'd point this out --

rule for catching the kernelnewbies list:

:0
* ^Sender:\ kernelnewbies-bounce@nl\.linux\.org
Mail/kernelnewbies

What I know of procmail, and what I've seen from mails on the list,
suggests that this is a little better:

:0:

The upside to this is that it catches an *assload* of mailing lists, not
just kernelnewbies, and when you subscribe to a new list, you probably
won't need to make a new rule. The downside is that you don't get to
control the name of the mbox that the mail is delivered to, but this
doesn't bother me.

Hope this helps, it works great for me ;)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/