shutdown system call

Hi,
    i was going through the implementation of the shutdown system call and no
where i could find where the association from the socket descriptor to the
sock structure is broken and the file structure and the descriptor released.
Unlike close system call it cant be done at the time the shutdown system call
is called. I found that when the complete fin ack sequence is over tcp_done()
is called which deletes the sock structure and unhashes it and everything.
But where is the entire mapping from the socket descriptor to the sock
removed ?
If someone could please guide me on this.
Thanks,
Amit.