Re: I am looking for function to write to register

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
I mean access to memory maped register from user space through kernel
space with help of ioctl call.
Now i am using readx/writex functions. These functions allow read/write
8, 16, 32 bit data to the device from any offset.
May be are  there another functions to read/write arbitrary amount of
byte?

Best Regards,
Kirill