Re: Hi

This is a quote from Rusty Russell about the FPU from his kernel guide:

"The FPU context is not saved; even in user context the FPU state probably
won't correspond with the current process: you would mess with some user
process' FPU state. If you really want to do this, you would have to
explicitly save/restore the full FPU state (and avoid context switches)."