RE: SIGBUG in unaligned.c

The decoded oops shows a function trace which does not seem logical; e.g.
function A calling function B where this is impossible in the code, as well
as same function name appearing more than once. I have seen cases where,
due to a memory glitch, the oops is wrong.
Therefore, the only information I can trust is the sigbus message which I
mentioned,
which is outputted with printk.
I know that's not a lot, but that's what I got :-(