EHOSTUNREACH in udpv6_recvmsg

Hi

I'm implementing mobility support for IPv6. For this purpose, I need to add
a routing header to the outgoing packets. This routing header is given type
2 (as per Mipv6 Draft - 17) and I have made changes to function
ipv6_routing header to incorporate type 0 and type 2 routing headers.

I'm checking this for UDP packets and packet creation seems to be working
well. I check the packet at the recevier, before and after processing of
routing header and the things look fine.

But the UDP recvmsg returns -EHOSTUNREACH.

I traced the code, and found that this is a checksum error. The checksum
calculation in udpv6_rcv() is passed without a hitch but
skb_copy_and_csum_datagram_iovec() in udpv6_recvmsg() returns -EINVAL. I'm
not able to trace out the reason for this.

What have I done wrong here... any pointers?

regards,
suvidh