Re: Couldn't boot from boot floppy

   After several days I couldn't get on board,   now I manage to get login.  What happen was the boot
floppy is made from
         #dd  if=boot.img  of=/dev/df0

  I even tried second boot floppy.   That didn't work.   Then I manage to get a Windows machine and made
a boot floppy using rawrite utility.   That works right away! Can't explain it.

Thank you for all suggestions, specially to Himanshu,
    -Hong