Re: o/s

> Hi guys,
>
> I am sorry if this is out of the topic. But I would like to find out how
> can I write my very own O/S.
> My purpose is to familiarize myself with the bootup process of the Intel
> architecture.

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/lki/

I've found this an interesting read, and may give you some hints. Or
you could flip through some of the kernel code for the parts of the
boot not covered by the above document. There might be some hardware
books on the subject as well (check the older assembly language books)?

-r.
observer@IntelligentSand.com