Re: help on module programming

> * Where do i put in my code to access the inode
> structure and stuff ?? inside module_output() funtion
> ?? or some other function ..

You can put that code pretty much wherever you want in your module...
If you want a more specific answer, you'll have to ask a more specific
question. :)

> * Can i use printk() to prompt the user to enter the
> file name before reading the input using get_user()
> funtion ??

You can't do user input/output in the same manner that you read stdin/out
from a user program. You can use an ioctl to talk to a user space program
that does the prompting for the filename. This may be a better/easier
interface than the /proc one you mentioned.

> Also r there other guides to module programming apart
> from LKMPG and LDD ?? if so names or urls plz ..

LDD is pretty good in my experience.