Re: Write to a console

The problem in using std(in, out, err) is that my application is running as a
daemon, and what would hapen if the root console is closed once it is
running, or if the daemon never run in a console (rc.local or something else)?
I'm not a Linux programming guru, so... sorry if you are telling something
evident and I don't get your point!!! :)
best reg@rds
israel