Re: totally offtopic

Hi
	Just work on some linux kernel project. Make sure you contribute something
and do something useful to it.  That should get you started off. then if you
are good enough, things will proceed automatically ;-)

regards
Sridhar

--
Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to
be doing