Re: [linuxdrivers - Chipset Drivers] About Writing drivers for i810chipset

> I want to write driver for intel 810 chipset RNG device (Random Number Generator)
> and intel 810 chipset frame buffer drive if any one know about to whom can I
> send the drivers for inclusion in linux kernel then please write to me.

There are a couple of people on kernelnewbies who I have talked to who
have the i810 chipset. About 3 days ago somebody else was expressing
interest in doing the exact same thing you want to do (concerning the
random number generator).

Go onto the irc server, and get into #kernelnewbies (excuse me if you
already know about it).         :)

-Dan Erickson-
-ColdOneKnight@rogers.com-