Re: Can i use two mouse

Hi *,
  I had a doubt. How do you choose which mouse should act on which program
? If you can define proper symantics for that it should be possible. I
think you can tinker the mouse-driver to reflect your symantics. But first
you should get clear about how exactly the program-mouse association is
brought about.
   One obvious way I can think of immeiately is that the program which
needs this second mouse registers with the second mouse. Then the second
mouse passes any messages to this program only. However if you want a
program to use both these mouses - things may get complicated !

   Can some experts working on mice comment on this.

Cheers
-Pradeep