Re: latest Linux code (include/net/), Modules help !!

Hi Marek,
  Thank you for your response, but can u just campare the two
links for the same include/net/sock.h

 this is from Kernel Version lxr.linux.no version 2.4.10

http://lxr.linux.no/source/include/net/sock.h?v=2.4.17

And  this is from some University of szeged site:
http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/linux/kernel/linux/include/net/sock.h.html

Now compare the structures sock and proto in them..

Now what does it mean? I have no Idea, may be the latter one is
an older version of linux or ...
 if u had searched it on your system , u wont find it b'cos I
too have the same version...

  Hope you can shed some light on it..

 pavan