socket->sock->tcp_opt->SND_SNA How can I do this????

              (MY FIRST MAIL)

Hi all,
     Right now I am in fix regarding my projrect "Hot enabling a
TCP connection "  what I need to do is to modify a live
"Established" Tcp socket so that it can accept packets from
another connection to a remote host whose peer had just died
(kind of switch a connection but without the knowledge of the
server)

      So I would like to do it by changing
socket->sock->tcp control block->host addresses, send and recive
sequece numbers etc..so that its ready to accept packets
belonging to the other connection,

     but lately I realised that its not as simple as accessing
the data structures through user land and that even if I could
use the function sockfd_lookup and retrieve the socket structure
its not possible...

   So could you please tell me how I can do this in a simple
way.. I figured out some of the methods like writing a new
system call
  or the way it is done in Khttpd code but I wonder if I will be
able to make all the changes to the syscall.h etc etc .. and
still make it work..
   so can u please tell me a method to do it like what is the
right combination of header files I have to include with out a
clash etc,
 my project deadline is on 30th of march but anyway I like this
stuff ,so u can mail me anytime ..
   thanks in advance...
  bye
Pavan Achanta