Re: time measurements

>Of course, there are plenty of other ways.  If anyone can recommend
>another one, I look forward to read...

Thanks for the help.
Now I use  do_gettimeofday(struct timeval *) and I write a little function
which calculates the different of two values.

Regards

Jörg

Joerg Eggink
Network Laboratories Heidelberg NEC Europe Ltd.
Adenauerplatz 6
D-69115 Heidelberg, Germany

email: joerg.eggink@ccrle.nec.de
http://www.ccrle.nec.de