Re: Quirky/weird C code

> encounter).  I'm pretty adept at C, but I want to learn this other
> tricky/quirky side of C coding[so I can read kernel source more
> 'fluently' ;)]

perhaps the best way to learn is experience.  Reading the code often
helps, as does writing similar code (but don't try to hold a job writing
such code ;^).  depending on the weird thing, there may be examples in
simpler contexts (goto's for example).

>   Anyone know of good books on this? Or websites?

most books that i know of don't teach the dark side of C.  Maybe some of
the older books, but I don't know of any off hand.  maybe someone else
does.

chris

--
Come away, O human child!