Re: [LIP] Doubt on static libraries

There is no command that can tell you which static libraries are being
used by an application.

You can look for telltale signs of the libraries by running the
application executable through the strings command and then doing some
kind of comparison with the static libraries.

Not easy or accurate.

-Naren