RE: The kernel newbie FAQ

Hi,

Here are some nice links on kernel hacking that can be included in the FAQ if
you want. They are pulled from the comments to the Slashdot article:

Kernel docs
http://jungla.dit.upm.es/~jmseyas/linux/kernel/hackers-docs.html
http://www.eagle7.org/ibmlinux.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kernel-janitor/