Problem.

Hello evrybody,
  I wrote a kernel module and when was running it it is always crashing in
a strange way. Can someone suggest what may be the reason. It is a module
that attaches to the netfilter framework and does some processing on the
packet it gets. The following is the kernel panic message I am getting on
the screen

pmd entry c57f2000: 000000000000000000
... pmd not present !
Oops: 0002
CPU:	0
EIP:	0010:[<d0867422>]
EFLAGS:	00010202

<........the register values............>

Process swapper (pid: 0, stackpage=c026f000)
Stack: <....list of numbers without any reference
                                to specific functions....>
Call Trace: [..value..] [..value..]...
Code: 89 18 89 1d 14...
Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
In interrupt handler - not syncing

There may be more kernel messages above this - but the system hangs after
printing this message on the screen - so I could not see them.

Any fixes or suggestions about what might be wrong are welcome.
Thanks,
--
-Pradeep