Re: help-me - task_struct

I can also know that files use tast_struct through the
site lxr.linux.no. But, my doubt is that macros in
assembly I must modify in the architecture i386 to be
able to add an extra field tast_struct. I read
something in
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/71/1997/3/0/89157/
(to architecture Sparc).

In minix the equivalent to task_struct is the
structure proc (src/kernel/proc.h). Shifts in this
structure are defined in sconst.h so that routines in
assembly have access it directly (as commentary of the
book Operating System of Andrew Tanenbaum). Linux has
something seemed?

Where to get this type of information?

Eduardo O Bode

Eduardo,