Re: info required

Hi,

cat /proc/stat ¦ grep intr displays the number of interrupts that occurred for each interrupt number since system startup. The first figure is the aggregated number of interrupts, the second the number of
interrupts for interrupt number 0, and so on.

cat /proc/interrupts shows the interrupts in a nicer format, however only interrupts for which handlers have been installed will be displayed.

regards
Martin

--
Supercomputing System AG          email: maletinsky@scs.ch
Martin Maletinsky                 phone: +41 (0)1 445 16 05