Re: CONFIG_SWAP_IO_SPACE

Hey, I think I actually know this one!

The byte swap macros take care of swapping the bytes when reading little
endian on a big endian machine, or big endian on a little endian
machine.  These macros will work, but they take valuable cycles to
execute.  To speed up IO, some hardware platforms provide a method of
performing the byte swap in hardware.  If your hardware is configured to
perform the byte swap for you, then don't set this flag.  If you want
the macros to perform the swap in software, then set this option.

Gerald