Project announcment

Hi,

I would like to announce the release of a project I've
been working on for some time. It is a network file system
for Linux that provides similar functions as NFS and SMB but
differs from both in several aspects and has different goals.
It's not complete yet but it has reached a milestone where it
is usable and (IMHO) interesting enough for other aspiring kernel
hackers like me. The entire file sharing process is done in kernel
space, leaving the authentication and authorization process for
user space programs. Naturally, it is GPL work.
For more details and source, please have a look at:

thug.sourceforge.net

Thank you.

"When in doubt, use brute force."
									Ken Thompson