About Absolute pathname

sorry I have not express my idea clearly,what i want is to get absolute
pathname in lkm .if the process is the current process ,this is quite
easy,just d_path kind of call,if the process is not the current process
It seems d_path works when you travel the tasklist.code as such:

vma = p->mm->mmap;
entry = vma->vm_file->f_dentry;
d_path(entry,vma->vm_file->f_vfsmnt,buf,sizeof(buf));
(__d_path is changed a little without using the current process lock)
When i try to get the absolute name in send_sig_info function in order to control current process could send what sig to which process,,use __d_path make system oops why? and corrent solution