rs_init()

Hi,

I have been looking at the linux serial driver initialization routine rs_init() in drivers/char/serial.c. This routine gets invoked as a part of a do-while loop in do_initcalls() in init/main.c.The code looks something like this:

static void __init do_initcalls(void)
{
        initcall_t *call;

        call = &__initcall_start;
        do {
                (*call)();
                call++;
        } while (call < &__initcall_end);

        /* Make sure there is no pending stuff from the initcall sequence */
        flush_scheduled_tasks();
}

I would like to know where exactly is rs_init() being inserted into the chain of routines that gets invoked in the do-while loop.
I see that initcall_start is placed in the init section of the code segment.I see a lot of init routines starting at initcall_start in the System.map file.

TIA
  Manoj

-