kernel socket programming

Hi,

I'm new to kernel space socket programming. Searched the web for some pointers, and only found an article from Linux Magazine on ktftpd.

The source code for ktftpd is no longer available in the ftp server as stated in the article. Does anyone have the source code?

I wonder is there any sites that I can find more info on kernel space socket programming. I am currently having problem understanding the sock_sendmsg() and sock_recvmsg(). And the struct mshhdr, struct iovec. Also the socket buffer.

Many thanks, and have a nice day.

Don

-