Re: Using sys_select from kernel module

This was partly due to some design decisions which were taken before I started
on this project.

The amount of data transfered between user and kernel is huge, for small amount
of time now and than.

Test in last month or so has proved that this method works very well. This may
or may not be a good design, but this is well understood, in terms of socket
communication. I am sure there are other places where kernel proper uses this
method to talk to user land.

Usman

=====
Usman S. Ansari