Re: Reg- debugging tools for kernel.

Hi,
u can try kdgb - the kernel debugger.  i cant tell u where to get tit from.
i got it from a friend.

"SATHISH.J" wrote:

> Hi,
> Please tell me if there is any debugging tool for the kernel code. I want
> to know if we can have any other debugging mechanism other than using
> printk. Other than these mechanisms please also tell me if thereis any
> debuggers like kdb,kcrash etc using which I can see the contents of the
> kernel address space.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Warm regs,
> sathish.j
>
> -
> IRC Channel:   irc.openprojects.net / #kernelnewbies
> Web Page:      http://www.kernelnewbies.org/

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro Limited and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
from your records.