Re: insmod

Hi Karthik,
I think unresolved symbols come when you don't have that function defined
in the module you tried to insert or when the symbols are not there in the
kernel. In your case "pci_map_single" and the other function may not
have been defined in the code you compiled and tried to insert. Someone
please correct me if I am wrong.

Regs,
sathish

-