bidge not working. Missing rules?

Hi

I have been using firewall rules since ipchais.. Thank guys for all excelent work.

Never used ebtables and now that I am using netfilter I think that I must be using bridge rules in this case...

What I'm facing now and I would like a help.

Host + virtual machine using Incus and a bridge interface .

host wan 192.168.1.2
virtual machine ( bridge with wan above): 192.168.1.3

All I want is to redirect one port to host and rest to a virtual machine

redirect is easy and is working...80)
add rule inet nat PREROUTING iifname "wan1" ip protocol tcp tcp dport 22 dnat ip to 192.168.1.2

Problem is redirect the rest to virtual machine. 8(
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1

Figure at https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Netfilter_hooks is very helpfull 80)

I create addicionaly all tables and chains to bridge:
add table bridge filter
add chain bridge filter POSTROUTING { type filter hook postrouting priority 0; policy accept; } add chain bridge filter FORWARD { type filter hook forward priority 0; policy accept; } add chain bridge filter OUTPUT { type filter hook output priority 0; policy accept; } add chain bridge filter INPUT { type filter hook input priority 0; policy accept; } add chain bridge filter PREROUTING { type filter hook prerouting priority 0; policy accept; }

Is there a page or an example  using netfiletr + bridge?
An example of Prerouting an Postrouting bridge? ( Not sure if its case....)

best regards