nftables: How to match ICMPv6 subtype in a rule?

Hello,

I have been reading RFC 4890 and 4443, as well as nftables wiki and man
page.

It is obvious how to match ICMPv6 types using 'icmpv6 type'. However,
as RFC 4890 recommends, there are situations where only a specific
SUBtype must be accepted, e.g. section 4.3.1:

   o  Time Exceeded (Type 3) - Code 0 only
   o  Parameter Problem (Type 4) - Codes 1 and 2 only

I have been searching for days and I can't find any info about matching
ICMPv6 subtypes. ip6tables can do that (as shown in the example in the
RFC) but no info about nftables. ip6tables-translate cannot translate
subtype rules (it converts them to a comment).

So, what is the nftables syntax to accept only a specific subtype of an
ICMPv6 type?

FWIW, I am on Debian 12:

# nft -V
nftables v1.0.6 (Lester Gooch #5)