nftables rate limiting per multiple seconds

Hello Team

I am currently working on configuring rate limiting rules with nft and
have encountered a challenge. ex: I would appreciate your guidance in
achieving a rate limit of 10 ICMP echo-request packets within a
10-second interval.

Here is an example rule
example : nft add rule filter input icmp type echo-request limit rate
over 10/second drop

I understand that nft doesn't directly support specifying rates in the
format "10/10 seconds," and I'm seeking advice on how to adjust the
parameters to achieve the desired rate limiting behaviour.

Your assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best Regards
Sreedhar