Fwd: Knocking example may not work?

Greetings,

I've been investigating the use of port knocking to activate remote access.  Once of the examples uses the form:

set  update ip saddr timeout 0s @Knocked_1

Yet I believe this doesn't do what the author intended.  When I dump this ruleset, the timeout parameter isn't set.  The behavior of the rule, too, is to do nothing as far as I can tell.  Certainly, the timeout isn't changed.

Cheers

--
/Marc Oscar Singer/
*Woollysoft*