Re: nftables / DHCP / NAT

Hi Pablo,

On 10/31/23 15:05, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
I see no duplicates, see below.
thank a lot for the help. You were right and, finally, it was my mistake. The difference is that when I use 'ip daddr set x.x.x.x' it rewrites packet and receiving host is the final destination, while 'fwd' is frame forwarding with original ip header so this packet, being received, was forwarded to the original destination and that's why I seen two copies - one from ingress, another one - from egress.

Thanks again!

--
Volodymyr Litovka
  "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison