Presentation of a tool for firewall testing!

Hi list,
first of all thanks a lot for the work done on iptables-nft. I thing that is a huge step on linux firewall an a very nice firewall software.

I don't know which tools do you use to test code changes and releases. Probably tools self made by the project. I would love to hear on that.

Currently I'm working in a framework to run tests on firewalls, before move to production state, the project name is fwtester.  Some speccs:
- It's writen in Python3 fully OOP
- Runs on 3 LXC  containers
- Supports L3 and L7 protocols
- Allows to extend protocols support by modules. The modules system is very very flexible

If you are interested in the project and wants to know more, please do any of these actions:
- Read the documentation on readthedocs: https://fwtester.readthedocs.io/en/1.2/
- For a quick overview take a look to this presentation: https://mega.nz/file/E1QBVQiD#VkxiJgI2xdQ9SyZFftYrzrxpGgTVP9Op6urU_5jQkos

With the hope that this piece of software can be useful to others.
I'll be very glad and graceful to hear about any oppinions/comments/suggestions!

thanks
Regards

Abdul Pallarès Calvi