IPv4 Evil Bit

Hello,

I hope I am in the right place. I have two questions about nftables:

1) Is it possible to perform OR operations in nftables? For example
`ip6 saddr ::/128 OR ip saddr 127.0.0.1/8 accept;` As far as I
understand it, everything else is concatenated with AND.

2) I want to see how many IPv4 packets I can get with the Evil Bit
(RFC3514). Since there seems to be no native function for this in
nftables, I seem to have to use raw payload expression. So I have
set up the following:

@th,6,1 & 0x80 = 0x80 \
    log prefix "[nftables] Evil bit: " counter reject;

However, `Error: syntax error, unexpected '='` appears. What is the
reason for this? How can I formulate this expression correctly?

I would really appreciate your answers!

Greetings
Marek Küthe

--