Re: Creating a map programmatically using the C library libnftnl

> Whats missing in examples/nft-map-add.c ?

I'm not sure how to take that example and modify it to create the type
of map I mentioned in my initial request, or how to work in IPV6 for
example. I could also use an example on how to add an element to a map
programmatically. I see there is the nft-set-add, but it does not work
on a map.

Along those lines, is there more fleshed out documentation on libnftnl
and libmnl other than the examples or the wiki? Unfortunately, those
aren't sufficient for my needs.

Thank you for the help!