Question about ulogd2 and hostname

Hi,

I currently use ulogd2 to get nftables logs (from different linux
servers) to a mysql database.
It is currently working fine, I get all the information needed
regarding packets.
But I can't manage to get the hostname (which is in the local file).
As I can read in the ulogd2.x documentation, I can't find the
ulogd_LOCAL.so virtual interpreter to get information about the local
system (particularly the hostname).
My servers (debian 11 and ubuntu 22.04) are currently running ulogd 2.0.7.

Could you please provide some information / help about that ?

Many thanks for your help and next feedback.