Re: Rule does not work. This is configuration error or bug?

Hi Pablo,

Thanks a lot for the help.

I did a test replacing the dns dnscrypt-proxy for bind9 and the rule worked.

I asked on the dnscrypt-proxy forum and nobody knows.

The service is configured to listen on [any] and works without port redirection. If I apply the rule stop listening to ipv6. IPv4 works perfectly.

Very strange. I will continue bind9 for now. Thanks a lot for the help.

Bruno.