Re: Kernel 6.0.0 bug pptp not work

Hm.. in kernel 6.0-rc7

Pablo Neira Ayuso (2):
      netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix possible bogus match in nf_osf_find()
      netfilter: conntrack: remove nf_conntrack_helper documentation

https://lwn.net/Articles/909391/

@Pablo Abeni

Same with flowtable and without very slow connect vpn.

now i back to old kernel 5.19.14 to make test and yes all is fine click on connect button and connection established for less that 5 sec

m.