REDIRECTing many ports to one leads to 4-tuple conflicts

We have an iptables rule like below:

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp -j REDIRECT --to-ports 10000

The intent is to redirect all traffic to a single port, where our
user-space proxy handles requests. This works in most cases, but we
run into issues when a single client makes requests to multiple ports.
Because the destination port is redirected to a single port, we no
longer have that as a distinguishing factor in our 4-tuple. The result
is the incoming connection will fail and a Challenge Ack is sent to
the other connection with the same 4-tuple.

One workaround we have successfully used is replacing TPROXY with
REDIRECT. However, IP_TRANSPARENT is not viable for us due to the high
privileges required.

Are there any alternatives that can address this issue?