Create Rule w/ Source IP Example

Hi,

Could you provide an example for adding a rule with an IP address and a protocol in it? I am currently getting this error with libnftnl version 1.2.2:

nf_tables kernel ABI is broken, contact your vendor.
rule.c:355 reason: Numerical result out of range

I tried following the examples, but unfortunately there is not one that does what I am trying to do, and I can't find any documentation on how to use the API past what the examples show. I can create tables, chains, maps, but I can't get this to work.

Thanks for your help,
Kiernan