Support for String Match Blocking in NFTables

Hello,

We recently migrated our servers from RedHat to Ubuntu based systems.
We used to have an IPtables rule that was blocking packets matching a
specific application file and below was the rule we had deployed.

-A INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 514 -m string --string
"someapplication.exe" --algo bm -j DROP

In NFtables, I read in the blogs that string based blocking is not
possible. In the man page of Ubuntu, I see a note "The  string  type
is  used  to  for character strings. A string begins with an
alphabetic character (a-zA-Z) followed by zero or more alphanumeric
characters or the  characters  /, -, _ and .. In addition anything
enclosed in double quotes (") is recognized as a string."

Can you please confirm if string based blocking is supported in Nftables.

Respectfully,

Eli Yam