libnftables JSON output does not show comment attribute for counter

Hi,

I was using the nftables Pyhon library writing a script for monitoring some counters in nftables, when I noticed that the comment attribute in the JSON output is missing.

Is that by design or would that qualify as a bug?

I can script around it and get the information from the textual output, but getting it from the JSON object would be neater.

-- Sandro