Re: Question about "masquerade"

Hi Kamil,

>From the nftwiki docs: "Masquerade is a special case of SNAT, where
the source address is automagically set to the address of the output
interface", so it's just like SNAT without specifying the source
address which then gets assigned dynamically depending on the output
interface. You con also configure the port with "masquerade to :1024"

--
Maximiliano Estudies
VDT Referat Beschallung