Misleading include documentation

Hi,

I've been trying to use the include directive as described in https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Scripting The following statement in the documentation doesn't have any effect (the token is read from configuration and no error is thrown, but the files in /etc/nftables/ aren't taken into account):

# include all files in a given directory using an absolute path
include"/etc/nftables/"

Whereas this one work as intended:

include "/etc/nftables/*"

Is it a bug or should the documentation be updated ?

Have a nice day/night

--
Michaël PAULON

PS: oopsie looks like my mail client wanted for whatever reason ton send this mail as html, so I got bounced, should be better now, sorry