Re: nftables + docker

Hi,

Restarting nftables.service completely flushes the nftables so
docker’s rules go with it. See the nftables.service unit contents.

If you are using systemd you can use “PartOf” directive to have
systemd take care of restarting services.

Alternative option is to customize nftables.service to not to
completely flush the tables, but remove everything else but docker
rules and its entry point.

Cheers,

Jarno