Re: Named sets/maps and atomic reload of the ruleset

On 11/02/2022 09:41, Eugene Crosser wrote:

> More like, potentially multiple chains changed / added / removed, but the new
> chains continue to reference the same maps and sets (precisely because I want to
> preserve dynamically accumulated state).

To make the use case more clear: _because_ I can use named sets and maps, I can
get away with constant and small collection of rules, and keep all dynamic
configuration in named maps and sets. As opposed to iptables where rules
themselves have to be dynamically added and removed, making maintenance rather
more difficult.

Eugene